Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Oversight Systems to Host Web Conference on Risk-Based Controls to Effectively Manage & Prove Segregation of Duties for Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
Automate Compliance & Avoid Redeploying Your ERP System with Risk-Based Controls
ATLANTA (June 19, 2006) – Oversight Systems Inc., the leading provider of automated continuous monitoring solutions for real-time transaction inspection, will host a web conference entitled Segregation of Duties and Risk-Based Controls. The webcast will be held Wednesday, Aug. 2, at 2 p.m. (EDT) and will feature Oversight Vice President of Business Development Chris Rossie.
The 45-minute webinar will highlight the challenges of managing segregation of duties, build a case for risk-based management of segregation of duties, and discuss automated solutions for continuous monitoring that deliver affordable and effective Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
"Real-world compliance demands risk-based controls," Rossie said. "Rather than spending millions of dollars to address low-risk control weaknesses, risk-based segregation of duties management guides your company to ensure financial integrity and meet your auditor’s demands without adding to your already excessive compliance costs."
Join the controls experts at Oversight Systems to learn how continuous monitoring drives risk-based controls to:
* Identify SoD conflicts across heterogeneous financial systems
* Analyze all historical transactions to determine if SoDs were ever violated
* Prioritize corrective actions based on occurrences of SoD violations
* Automate mitigating controls for remaining SoD conflicts
* Continuously monitor privileged users
* Prove SoD compliance with automated documentation and case management.
To register for the webcast, please call 404.920.2030 or visit: www.oversightsystems.com/sox.
posted by Brian Moran @ 8:50 AM