Thursday, April 20, 2006
Webcast with AMR Research's John Hagerty -- 2006: The Year of Continuous Monitoring & SOX Optimization
Date: Wednesday May 10
Time: 2 p.m. EDT/ 11 a.m. PDT
Duration: 1 hour
To sustain Sarbanes-Oxley compliance from year-to-year, businesses must now shift their compliance efforts from manual controls and testing to automated controls and processes. For this reason, 2006 is The Year of Continuous Monitoring & SOX Optimization. AMR Research analyst John Hagerty leads a 60-minute discussion on how forward-looking businesses are implementing continuous monitoring solutions to sustain compliance and deliver business benefits from their SOX efforts. John will draw upon his research to share strategies and best practices for compliance and continuous controls monitoring.
Oversight CEO Patrick Taylor and an Oversight customer will then build upon John's research by sharing case studies of how real-time transaction inspection takes continuous controls monitoring to the next level with complete enterprise controls management by:
* Identifying control conflicts across all ERP systems and many feeder systems
* Validating control risks by analyze historical transactions
* Prioritizing remediation based on dollar-quantified risk
* Providing an ongoing mitigating control for SoD conflicts that cannot be eliminated (Real-Time Transaction Inspection)
* Identifying transaction errors and process breakdowns wherever they occur.
posted by Brian Moran @ 11:10 AM